1) Locate Kaspersky antivirus software which has a red & black "K" logo in the status panel on the computer you wish to monitor. Right click the icon, select "pause protection...":
2) Select the option to "Pause until computer restart" and click the pause protection button:
3) Select "Continue" at the dialogue box:
4) Now launch your web browser and navigate to the web console. Click on Settings > Downloads & Licensing and proceed to download and install the software. When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select "no" so the computer does not reboot.
5) Click on the "Help" tab on the bottom left of the window and then "Anti-virus Exclusions":
6) On the Anti-virus Exclusions page locate the path to exclude for your antivirus software:
7) Locate the folder path for exclusion depending on if this is a 32 or 64 Bit operating system (find this out here).
8) Right click the Kaspersky icon again from the status panel. Select "Kaspersky Total Security":
9) From the Kaspersky interface select the green gear icon in the lower left hand of the window:
10) Select the "Additional" tab on the left hand side of the window and then select "Threats and Exclusions"
11) Uncheck "Enable Advanced Disinfection technology" if the box is checked. Then select "Configure Exclusions":
12) In the configure exclusions window select "Add" and then enter the folder path located in step #5 above, then click "Add":
13) Once completed, then reboot the computer.