- Navigate to manage.webwatcher.com. Either select Sign Up to create an account or Login if you have an existing account. After logging in, select Add Device(s) page. Confirm your child's device type and click "Select".
- If you are currently using your device, you can send a text message to your child's device with a link that brings you to our download page. If you are on your child's device simply navigate to www.manage.webwatcher.com/enroll
*Please note it is important the following steps are performed directly on your child's device
- On the child's device navigate to the URL manage.webwatcher.com/enroll. Once you reach this page click "Click Here."
- Select "Install" to continue the installation process
- Enter your child's name and click "Manage this Device"
- Click "TURN ON USAGE ACCESS"
- Click "WebWatcher Screen Time"
- Permit usage access by toggling the switch below to the "On" position (by default this is set to "off" as shown below, you must enable it to proceed).
- Congratulations! Your child's device is now ready to manage.