1) Locate Ad-Aware antivirus software which has an orange & white "A" logo in the status panel on the computer you wish to monitor. Right click the icon, select "Stop Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+":
2) Now launch your web browser and navigate to the web console. Click on Settings > Downloads & Licensing and proceed to download and install the software. When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select "no" so the computer does not reboot.
3) Click on the "Help" tab on the bottom left of the window and then "Anti-virus Exclusions":
4) On the Anti-virus Exclusions page locate the path to exclude for your antivirus software:
5) Locate the folder path for exclusion depending on if this is a 32 or 64 Bit operating system (find this out here).
6) Right click the Ad-Aware icon again from the status panel. Select "Open Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+":
7) Select "Scan Computer" from the left hand side and then "Manage Exclusions":
8) In the Manage Exclusions window locate the folder path found in step #4 above.
9) Once completed, then reboot the computer.