Before downloading WebWatcher Desktop App for PC, please have the following in hand:
Child iOS device (iPhone/iPad)
A USB cable (same as used for charging)
A Windows PC Computer
(this computer must be on the same wifi network as the phone when you request a backup)
Click here to watch the YouTube tutorial!
1. Go login.webwatcher.com and sign into your WebWatcher account.
2. From your available devices, select "Install iPhone/iPad".
3. Please click the Live Chat button below and we will set everything up for you remotely. Or to install manually, click on "PC Download" (from a PC only).
4. Click "Keep" and then on the file called "WWDesktopApp.msi".
5. Click "Next" on the next three pages. Then, click "Close" when finished
6. On the WebWatcher App, click "Let's get started"
7. Read the instructions and click on the "I'm Ready, Let's do this!" button when ready
8. Double click the iMazing logo and select "Keep" in the bottom left corner of your browser. Open the file
9. Click "Next", accept the terms and then click "Next", Click "Next" twice more, then click "Install". Close the window by clicking "Finish"
10. Connect the child device you wish to monitor to your PC. Then tap "Trust" on the child device and enter your password if needed.
11. Click "Backup Now" and then "Next"
12. After the backup is finished downloading, click on the "Close Window" button
13. Close the window and go back to the instructions. Click on the button that says "Great, Let's set up WebWatcher!". Then, click "Open WebWatcher"
14. Enter your WebWatcher account info and then click on "Get Started". Then, click on "Close"
Within 1 hour login to your login.webwatcher.com account to view new data.