If you purchased WebWatcher for Android, please follow the installation instructions below on child device:
Disable Play Protect on Child Device
1. Open Play Store app and tap 3-line icon in top left of screen on child device:
2. Scroll down and then tap “Play Protect”:
3. On the Play Protect screen, tap the toggle switch to the OFF position on the right of “Scan device for security threats”:
4. On the confirmation prompt select “OK”
5. The Play Protect screen should then change to say “Full scanning turned off” when finished:
6. Click the left arrow in top left to return to Play Store and Search for WW Companion App. Select to Install and open the App.
7. Select "Child's" device when prompted.
8. You’ll be prompted to enter the WebWatcher username (full email address) and password that you created.
*If you haven’t created an account yet, click the link at the bottom of the screen to create one.
9. On the "Activate App Supervision" page click "Activate Now" and then select WW Companion and toggle Allow usage tracking to ON.
10. On the "Activate Web Supervision" page click "Activate Now" and then select WW Companion and toggle this to ON. Click OK at the prompt.
11. On the "Activate Device Administrator" page click "Activate Now" and then select Activate for WW Companion.
12. On the "Viewing Recorded Data" page click OK Got it! after reading the page.
13. VERY IMPORTANT: To view recorded data please log in to your account at https://login.webwatcher.com or from the WebWatcher Android parent app if you've downloaded it. Play Protect (steps 1-5) must be disabled for WebWatcher to record data.
14. NOTE: Typically after installation it may take up to 15 minutes initially before data will appear in your login.webwatcher.com account.